Monday, 18 August 2014

I Am a Terrible Person!

As the title implies: I am a terrible person.

I have not worked on my manuscript for nearly three weeks. Of course, ten of those days I was away from any sort of writing thing-a-ma-jig and I was unable to write, but anyways.

I have not written. For almost ten days.

And I sort of want to punch myself in the face because of it.

Of course, I haven't gone completely without writing. I've written a bunch of poetry and even outlined just over ten chapters to a completely different story (urgh), and a couple hundred words for this other story in random ideas.

But I have hardly written on my current manuscript. And I don't like that. It's also Bout of Books right now and I have to focus on reading, but I want to get writing in and I am very conflicted. I have major writers' block for my ms.

I'm sure I'll figure something out. (I hope.)

My questions for you guys are: What do you when you get writers' block? How do you handle it? Or how do you not handle it?

Cheers,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment